Monday, April 5, 2010

Hello Blog World!

So I was originally envisioning this blog being something Steve and I would do together (don't ask me why), but basically it will just be me:) I'm going to use this to share my knitting projects for all those non-knitters out there who aren't on knitting sites; as well as Metzger family updates.

So here it goes:

Steve and I bought a new computer last weekend, well a netbook to be exact. And it's great! I didn't want to start blogging until we had a computer that actually works. So far so good! I was a little concerned about how it would do with photos, but I love the fact that you can take the memory card out of your digital camera and insert it into the netbook. So easy!!
It has very minimal word processing capabilities but I think we'll manage.

I'm really looking forward to sharing my photos of my knitting projects with you (if you care that is!)

No comments:

Post a Comment