Tuesday, March 29, 2011

I'm actually going to do this....

Hi Friends!
So I started this blog last year and then abandoned it. I started it under the guise that I was going to use it for sharing my "knitting projects" but that was just an excuse to start it, really I wanted to start it so that friends and family far away could be kept up-to-date on my pregnancy. Well, clearly that didn't happen and now Brittany is almost 5 months old!!
I also struggle with the notion that no one is going to care if I write a blog, who's going to read it?! But I love reading my friend's blogs so (as the title of this post states) I'm actually going to do this, whether you read it is up to you;) But I really want to practice my writing skills as well. I don't write much for my job (other than emails), so I'm hoping this will give me a chance to spend more time writing, as I really do miss it.
I've  renamed this blog several times, I'm not quite sure what I want to call it yet. So don't be surprised if it's called something else the next time you read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment